Share the project and contribute to social change
Within the scope of this project, 20 projects will be supported between September 2018 - June 2019. Under the scope of the fund created, applicants will be receiving grants of TL 4,000, TL 5,000 and TL 6,000.
- The project must focus in some way on social good, awareness or solidarity
- The project must include activities that empower a certain social group (e.g. empowerment of young people, empowerment of women, work with children, activities aimed at protecting cultural heritage, etc.).
- The project content must feature a concrete activity in which the inhabitants of the city to be visited may participate. In this context, activities that involve young people's traveling within the country will be supported.
Topics To Be Supported
Topics: Education, human rights, environment, ecological life, animal rights, cultural heritage, technology, awareness on disasters, culture and arts etc.
Target Groups: Children, women, young people, the elderly and other disadvantaged groups.
- Awareness raising efforts,
- Training, workshop and similar empowerment activities,
- Activities aimed at honing the vital skills of a group of people,
- Activities for improving the physical conditions of spaces such as a school, library, nursing home, youth center and so on.
- Activities aimed at contributing to the sustainability of all living beings and nature,
- Activities for the protection of cultural heritage and other similar activities will receive support.