WHO WE ARE
Community Volunteer young individuals organize in clubs, groups or communities in their universities, and carry out social responsibility projects to respond to the needs that they identify.
These projects not only contribute to the society, but also help the youth become responsible individuals by supporting their personal development.
YOUNG PROJECT VOLUNTEERS
PROVINCES HOST TOG ACTIVITIES
Don’t criticize; make change happen.
Community Volunteers Foundation set out with the mission of empowering the youth in order to achieve social peace, solidarity and change together with the youth.
Community Volunteers Foundation aims at
- Implementing various social service projects under the pioneership of the youth and the guidance of adults,
- Ensuring the participation, guidance and support of adult volunteers who believe in the youth’s synergy and want to commit themselves mentally and physically for a social cause,
- Contributing to the formation of youth who formulate solutions for the problems in their communities, have self-confidence, and are entrepreneurial and conscientious individuals,
- Broadening the society’s awareness on social responsibility efforts.
In line with its motto of “Don’t criticize; make change happen”, TOG conducts efforts to translate the youth’s energy into social benefit.
HOURS OF PEER TRAINING
HOURS OF VOLUNTEER TRAINING
HOURS OF VOLUNTEER WORK
INDIVIDUALS RECEIVED SERVICES
Respect for Differences
- Respecting differences and cultivating a culture of coexistence in diversity
- Refraining from advocacy or propaganda for a specific religious, ideological, political, ethnic etc. viewpoint
- Striving to enhance the society’s education level and quality
- Supporting education programs centered on inquiry, research and knowledge
- Promoting lifelong learning through first-hand experience
- Broadening social awareness on education
Transparency and Accountability
- Disclosing all of corporate reports, including financial statements, to the public in a transparent fashion
- Upholding the motto “Altogether, for all of us”
- Creating civic initiatives led by the youth and based on local needs, and carrying out activities with ample participation
- Mobilizing local resources to boost problem-solving capacity
- Taking action and initiative in order to resolve social problems